Welcome to the Employee Assembly
The EA consists of sixteen members committed to providing employees with a means of continuous involvement in the governance of the affairs and life of the University. Working closely with members of the administration, the EA encourages a higher visibility for employees as community members, more equal participation with faculty and students in the policy-making process, and an increased sense of community among all constituencies through shared responsibilities.
- Watch the Staff Notes video and read past editions of the EA News under the Documents section of our website.
- Read EA Chair Tanya Grove’s remarks to the Board of Trustees from Friday, May 27 Chair Speech to Board of Trustees
- Past and current assembly members
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Rules and other documents produced by the assembly
- Reports of formal motions considered or adopted by the assembly and any followup activities associated with those motions
- Information about assembly committees, including what they do, how they are staffed, minutes and agendas
- About the Assembly
- Some basic information about the Employee Assembly
- George Peter Award for Dedicated Service
- Awarded to Cornell staff members who consistently demonstrate a high degree of excellence in the performance of their duties and who prove their willingness to extend themselves to help others and go above and beyond the normal expectations of their job responsibilities. details>>