The Office of the Assemblies will be closed Monday, August 11 and Tuesday, August 12. We apologize for any inconvenience.
(redirected from GPSAFC.HomePage)
Welcome to the GPSA Finance Commission
The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly Finance Commission (GPSAFC) is the funding arm of the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA). The GPSAFC is responsible for funding over 200 registered graduate and professional student organizations on the Cornell campus.
- Check out the presentation from the annual funding workshop, which includes a tutorial on the new online funding application.
- SAFC/GPSAFC Information and Referral
- GPSA Finance Commission
- cornellgpsa.com: A graduate and professional student resource
- GPSA Committees
- Graduate and Professional Student Activity Fee
- Current and past commission members and support staff.
- Informational documents and rules of the commission
- Schedules, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Get Involved
- How to join the committee and get involved in other ways
- About the Committee
- Some basic information about the committee