Employee Assembly Election - Spring 2019
April 10, 2019
Candidate Registration Requirements
All regular full-time and part-time staff members in non-exempt, exempt, or academic non-professorial staff categories who are employed at the Ithaca or Geneva campuses of the university are eligible to run for a seat in this election.
Each person who wishes to be a candidate in these elections, must complete the following requirements by 10:00am on Monday, April 22, 2019:
- Review the open seats listed below and select ONE.
- Review the Election Rules and Candidate Eligibility Guidelines below to ensure your eligibility.
- Complete the online registration form, or submit the following in person to the Office of the Assemblies in 109 Day Hall:
- Full Name, and -if different- name as you would like it to appear on the ballot
- Net ID
- Seat for which you are running
- Personal Statement (up to 1,250 characters including spaces)
- Photo (you may have one taken of you in the Office of the Assemblies)
- Gather at least 25 signatures on the Candidate Petition Form
Please note: There will be a mandatory meeting for all new members on May 1st at 12:125 in 401 Physical Sciences Building.
College of Architecture, Art & Planning Representative
College of Arts and Sciences Representative
College of Engineering/Computer Information Sciences Representative
School of Hotel Administration Representative (filling out a vacancy, one-year term)
Division of Human Resources Representative
- Alumni Affairs and Development Representative (filling out a vacancy, one-year term)
- Division of Student and Campus Life Representative (filling out a vacancy, one-year term)
- Facilities and Campus Services Representative (formerly IPP) (filling out a vacancy, one-year term)
Financial Affairs, Budget & Planning, Audit & Investment Representative
Library and Museum Representative
Geneva Campus Representative
Disability Representative At-Large
Health & Safety Representative At-Large
International Representative At-Large
Retiree Representative At-Large (Shared Seat)
work full-time or part-time in a non-exempt, exempt, or academic non- professorial staff category
work at the Ithaca or Geneva campus
work in the corresponding academic college/school if seeking those seats, in the corresponding staff unit if seeking those seats, or identify as a member of the corresponding affinity if seeking an "at-large" seat.
plan to remain so for the duration of their two-year term.
Further information is available at email@example.com, or by calling 607.255.3715