Student Assembly Election - Fall 2018
September 27, 2018
Election Timeline: Fall 2018 Student Assembly Elections Calendar
- Candidate Information Session #1 - September 4, 2018 @ 6:00pm - Malott 253
- Candidate Information Session #2 - September 6, 2018 @ 6:45 - RPC Multipurpose Room (218)
- Deadline for Election Registration - September 11, 2018 @ 12:00pm (noon) on-line registration form and completed petitions submitted to 109 Day Hall
- Mandatory Campaign Meeting - September 11, 2018 @ 6:00pm - Malott 251
- Campaigning Begins - September 11, 2018 @ 11:59pm
- Candidate Forum - September 20, 2018 @ 6:45-7:45pm - Memorial Room, WSH
- Online Voting Begins! September 24, 2018 @ 12:00pm (noon)
- Online Voting Ends - September 26, 2018 @ 2:00pm
- Challenge Forms and Expense Reports Due - September 26, 2018 @ 4:00pm - 109 Day Hall
- Challenge Hearings - the evening of September 26, 2018
- Earliest Results Will Be Announced - September 27, 2018 @ 10:00am
Become a Candidate
(the deadline to become a candidate has passed.)
Available Seats: (5 total)
- New Students Representative
- Four Positions
- Requires 75 Petition Signatures
- Transfer Students Representative
- One Position
- Requires 25 Petition Signatures
You must do these 7 things prior to becoming a candidate:
- Review the details for the open position
- Review the Election Rules to ensure your eligibility.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Include a 1250 character Candidate Statement
- Attach a photo (or have one taken of you in 109 Day Hall)
- Gather Petition Signatures (review petition requirements for each position listed above.)
- Attend the mandatory campaign meeting on Tuesday, 9/11/2018 at 6:00pm in Malott 251
- Attend at least one Student Assembly meeting.
- Apply for at least one Student Assembly Committee through the online committee form.