Is [title] accepting applications? [field_active]
President's Address to Staff
- Cornell President Martha E. Pollack will address staff on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. in Klarman Hall's Rhodes-Rawlings Auditorium.
- Pollack's remarks will be followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Cornell staff members can submit questions for President Pollack, before and during the event.
- A box lunch will be provided at the conclusion of the event.
- Join the livestream with captions on CornellCast.
- If you are in need of accommodations in order to participate fully, contact the Office of the Assemblies (607-255-3715) prior to the event.
- This event is organized and sponsored by the Employee Assembly.
** Commenting is closed.