Upcoming (2020–2022) Funding Cycle
- The fee-setting process for the 2020-2022 Student Activity Fees begin in early April with the publishing of this information and the PDF applications below.
- New organizations may begin collecting petition signatures at this time.
- Preliminary applications and full applications are reviewed by the Student Assembly Appropriations Committee.
- All organizations applying to be part of the 2020-2022 Byline funding cycle will be required to attend an “Introduction to By-Line Funding” sessions. Dates will be posted here when determined.
- Hearings to present the full applications are scheduled with the organization leadership and staff advisor.
- Following the hearing, the Appropriations Committee deliberates and votes on a recommended funding allocation, which is then reported to the Student Assembly.
- The Student Assembly may not vote on a recommendation until a meeting following the presentation by the Appropriations Committee Chair.
- At the meeting when a vote will take place the following options are available for determining funding:
- with a majority vote, the Student Assembly may accept the recommendation,
- with a two-thirds vote, the Student Assembly may accept the recommendation, modify the recommendation, or overturn the recommendation of the Appropriations Committee.
Final applications - Due September 13th, 2019 @ 12:00 pm (noon) in 109 Day Hall
Petition Form for New Organizations - Due April 25th, 2019 @ 12:00pm (noon) in 109 Day Hall
APPLICATIONS for Returning & New Organizations - Download as PDF forms, fill in and return to 109 Day Hall, or scan and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org